March 16, 2020: In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, our office is closed and our team will be working at home until further notice.
- We are still taking new clients and can do consultations by phone or FaceTime/Skype.
- We are regularly checking voicemail and email and will get back to you as soon as we can, so please do leave us a message.
- We are not in the office to receive deliveries. Please contact us by phone at 604-283-1188 to arrange delivery.
Thank you for your understanding!
Use the form below to get in touch. Please do not send any confidential information about your case. Information provided in response to your email is not legal advice. You will not be considered a client until we have had the opportunity to discuss your case in detail and we have agreed to act for you, in accordance with the firm’s policies.
We are located in Vancouver’s beautiful Coal Harbour neighbourhood, a 10-minute walk from Burrard Skytrain Station.
Mailing address, phone and fax number:
- There is a wheelchair accessible entrance with automatic doors on the north side of the lobby, and elevators to bring you to the 15th floor.
- There are two wheelchair accessible washrooms labelled “male” and “female” on the 15th floor, but unfortunately no gender neutral washroom in the building.
- While we aim to have a scent-reduced space, we have many people coming in and out of our office and cannot guarantee a scent-free environment.
- We can provide American Sign Language interpretation to clients, provided that we receive a minimum of two weeks notice.
- If you have any further questions about accessibility, kindly let us know before your meeting and we will be pleased to accommodate you.